If you're looking for a career change, you should consider becoming a bus driver.
According to a recent study, 70% of UK workers were more likely to consider a career change within a different sector and a quarter expected to change industries within the next year.
At Konectbus, you'll have the opportunity to interact with different people on a daily basis, which makes it a great job if you're a people's person!
Ideal for those considering a career change from Retail, Education, Health and Social Care
Every day is different! Every journey is different so don't let your current job drive you crazy, drive for us!
We have full time and part time vacancies for non-licence holders in: Norwich (Postwick), Dereham and Harleston, and what's more, you earn as you learn as full training is given by our training team. If you have a PCV licence - click here
Could Bus Driving be your new start!
How much do you earn?
- £10.73 per hour from your first day of training
- £11.65 per hour for the first year after training.
- £12.45 per hour thereafter with extra pay at £12.83 per hour for late shifts, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- £20 per hour for Rail Replacement duties.
Why choose us?
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Regular Rail Replacement work for additional overtime
- Free company travel pass on all Konectbus services for you, your partner and children*
- Paid training programme
- A career with the opportunity to progress within the company
- Flexible working patterns, holiday and weekly pay
- Smart uniform
- Stable, long-term employment
What experience do I need?
- A car driving licence with a minimum of a year's UK driving experience
- Must be over the age of 18
- Smart and professional appearance
- Previous Customer Service, retail or working with people skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Able to obtain a DBS licence
Want to know more?
- Email us at [email protected] with your current CV
- Give us a call on 0330 0539 358
- Click here to apply through Indeed.
Or alternatively, you can post your application form to:
c/o HR Department
5-7 John Goshawk Road
* Your company travel pass allows travel for FREE on all our Go East Anglia services including Hedingham and Chambers services which cover parts of Essex and Suffolk. Click to view the map