Saham Toney, The Oval, NE-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Saham Toney, The Oval, NE-bound.
These may affect your journey
The wearing of face coverings is required for anyone aged 11 or over on all our buses including school buses from Tuesday 30th November.
Exemptions still apply so please remember that not all disabilities such as Asthma and Autism are visible.
Please sanitise your hands and keep your distance as you travel.
Our buses serve the Norfolk market towns of Dereham (buses 4, 8, 11, 12, 17, 21), Diss (bus 1), Stalham (bus 5B), Swaffham (bus 11), Thetford (bus 81), and Watton (buses 3, 6, 11, 81).
Perfect for shopping, catching up with friends in the selection of cafes and coffee shops or exploring the markets this Christmas.
If you have active or unused tickets on our old app, simply follow these simple steps and you're good to go!
1. Go to 'settings' and click on 'sign in' to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or trying logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
If you need any further help please contact customer services by email email@example.com or call us on 03300 539358.
These disruptions could affect future journeys
- Affected routes:
Due to the closure of Wymondham, Cock Street between Wednesday 8th and Friday 10th December, buses on route 6 will serve Wymondham Cross (outside Co Op) and not outside Big Fry on journeys towards Watton.