Service changes from 5th September 2022
2 weeks ago
From Monday 5th September, we will be enhancing some of our bus routes following feedback from our customers and the successful award of some new school contracts on behalf of Norfolk County Council.
Printed timetables will shortly be available on the bus and from Norwich Bus Station but in the meantime, you can view PDFs via the links below
New for September
Route 3A - Dereham Yaxham Rd to Watton
- New journey between Dereham Yaxham Rd (0705) and arriving in Watton (0743) via Yaxham, Garvestone and Hingham (0723) with connections to and from Norwich at Hingham.
- 17.50 & 18.30 journeys from Watton to Dereham will replace the current Watton to Hingham journey on route 3.
- New route offering additional capacity between Norwich, Eaton & Cringleford villages and Hethersett Academy.
- Route 6 will continue to serve Cringleford Bus Interchange.
- Because of continued passenger growth on the 11B and following requests this service will also operate on Saturdays
New School services from September to Dereham Schools
- Route 111 from Shipdham to Northgate High, Dereham
- Route 117 from Reymerston & Yaxham to Dereham schools.
- Route 121 from Billingford & North Elmham to Dereham schools
Changes to other routes
Route 3 & 6 – Watton to Norwich
- Some early journeys into Norwich retimed to allow for traffic conditions, especially in the Wymondham area.
- The 0805 journey via Hethersett Academy will no longer serve Eaton and Cringleford or the 1500/1600 return journeys, replaced by new route 6A
- The 08.37 journey to Watton from Carbrooke will now leave at 08.30 and continue to Wayland Academy.
- Sunday timetable revised to allow for traffic conditions
Route X3 – Norwich to Watton
- The 17.25 journey will now operate via Wymondham as route X6 to improve our evening service on routes 3 and 6.
Route 4 & 4A – Swanton Morley to Norwich
- 06.35 Swanton Morley to Norwich will now leave 5 minutes earlier at 06.30, retimed en route and arrive at Norwich Bus Station at 08.00
- Route 4A will call at Cringleford Bus Interchange to offer connections to/from Easton College
Route 5B – Eaton to Wroxham
- The 06.37 from Hoveton to St Stephens Street, Norwich, will NOW leave Wroxham ( Roys) at 06.30 and arrive in Norwich at 07.10
Route 8 - Dereham to Norwich
- Buses will now leave 3 minutes earlier from Norwich Rail Station and operate earlier throughout to Dereham Market Place
- Buses between Dereham Market Place and Toftwood will be retimed to allow for traffic conditions
- Neatherd High School journey towards Toftwood will leave Norwich Rd (outside Neatherd School) at 15:30 after student requests
Route 11 & 11A - Dereham to Watton to Swaffham
- The 0705 journey between Dereham and Watton will now leave 5 minutes earlier at 0700
- The 1435 journey from Swaffham to Dereham will no longer stop in Sporle and will leave Necton 10 minutes earlier arriving in Dereham at 1530
- The 11A will now serve Ashill & Saham Toney after requests for direct service to Northgate High School
Route 21 & 21A - Dereham to North Elmham
Our school journey will now leave from Neatherd High School (15.20) and Northgate School (15.30)
Route 31 - Watton to Litcham High School
- Following requests this route will be extended to serve Watton and Saham Toney
Route 53C - Norwich to Broadland High School
- Following requests this route will be extended to serve St Stephens Street, Castle Meadow, Tombland, Anglia Square and Sprowston Road