Norwich Park and Ride - site information
Where to find us
- Airport Park & Ride, Buck Courtney Crescent, Norwich, NR6 6JT (A140 adj Norwich International Airport)
- Harford Park & Ride, Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR4 6US (A140/A47)
- Sprowston Park & Ride, Wroxham Road, Norwich, NR7 8RN (A1151)
- Thickthorn Park & Ride, Norwich Road, Hethersett, NR9 3AU (A11/A47)
- Postwick Park & Ride, Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR13 5NP ( A47 from Great Yarmouth)
Norwich Park & Ride has five conveniently located car park sites around Norwich.
All sites are operated by Konectbus.
- Buses run approximately every 20 minutes for most of the day, Monday to Saturday.
- Journey times take approximately 12-20 minutes.
- Sunday buses operate at Thickthorn sites.
- View bus times
- Park your car for Free and simply pay contactless on the bus/on the app. Adult Day £3, everyone else travelling with them pay only £1. Other fares apply
- Travelling more often, buy your 10 day bundles here or tap, tap, go!
Airport: 620 spaces, Harford: 1014 spaces. Sprowston: 792 spaces. Thickthorn: 726 spaces. Postwick 552 spaces
- Disabled toilet
- Real time bus information
- Cycle parking
- Disabled spaces
- Family spaces (not Airport)
- All car parks are also covered by Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and have the Park Mark Safer Parking Award
- EV chargers at Norwich Airport and Harford Park and Ride sites
Returning to the site after it has closed
If you return to the sites after the last bus and find the barrier closed, approach the exit barrier slowly and it will raise.
Overnight parking is not permitted.
Call Konectbus on 03300 539358 (Monday to Friday, 07:30 to 18:30) or pop in to Norwich Bus Station.