We will be increasing fares from Tuesday 4th June 2019 on our local bus routes as a result of increasing costs. It will be just over a year since our last general increase and we will aim to increase fares by an average of 2%, which is about the same as CPI inflation over the same period. Fares from the Park & Ride sites will not be affected.
Tickets available on our App will not increase in price at present, so you may find a better deal there! Or you may find it worthwhile to buy an unlimited travel day, week or monthly tickets as Cityzone and Anywhere prices remain unchanged. Don’t forget that Cityzone tickets can be used for travel to Attleborough, the Hospital, Wroxham and Wymondham as well as in urban Norwich.
- Adult. Day £4.50. Weekly £18. Monthly £60.
- 16-19. Day £3.60. Weekly £14. Monthly £48.
- Child. Day £3. Weekly £12. Monthly £42.
- Adult. Day £8. Weekly £27. Monthly £98.
- 16-19. Day £7. Weekly £24. Monthly £80.
- Child. Day £6. Weekly £20. Monthly £70.
10 trips tickets bought on bus for routes 5/A/B/C or 37A will increase in price from £18 to £19 (16-19 £15 & Child £13). From 3 June on-bus 10 trip tickets for routes 5A/5B/5C will only be valid between locations within the Norwich cityZone (excludes Pilson Green, Panxworth, South Walsham, Stalham, Sutton, Catfield and Ludham).
Adult Single fares –
- Fares up to £2.40 – no increase
- Fares of £2.50 to £4.40 – 10p increase
- Fares of £4.50 or more - 20p increase
Where the adult single fare for your journey is £2.50 or more there will also be increases to child, young persons, return, weekly and monthly tickets normally of 10p or 20p per trip.
Our website farefinder will be updated by 3 June at 6pm.