If you're planning to head into Norwich this weekend, why not ditch the keys and hop on board Konectbus.
With regular bus services running on a Sunday from #Dereham #Wroxham #Stalham #Watton # Diss #Bungay #Poringland #LongStratton #Wymondham #Hoveton and #Horning direct into #Norwich city centre, you can sit back, relax and let us drive you there.
Browse the shops, explore the parks, stroll around the Cathedral Gardens or even sip a coffee by the banks of the River Wensum,
There's so much to explore within our city of stories and so many great benefits to catching the bus with us
- Help fill a double decker and take many cars off the road
- Ease congestion by leaving your car at home
- Increase your daily steps on route to your bus stop
- Enjoy free time for you as you travel
- Save on parking
- Pay the quick way - all our buses accept contactless
- Catching the bus just a couple of days a month could really reduce your carbon footprint
- Help to combat loneliness by chatting to your fellow passengers – from a safe distance of course.
- Improve your mental and physical health
Norwich Car Free Day is part of a global event which brings thousands of cities together across the world to reduce air pollution and encourage residents and visitors, where possible, to give up driving and walk, cycle or use public transport to get in and around their city centrres.
Cycle and Ride
Have you considered cycling to the bus stop and then riding the bus. With Norwich Park and Ride, you can do just this. Park your bike in our secure out of town car parks and hop on the bus into the city - best way to travel whilst helping to improve your mental and physical health and wellbeing.More