Are you more a Night Owl, rather than an Early Bird.
- Are you looking for a driving job that starts later in the day?
- Do you have a full PCV driving licence and driver CPC qualification card!
- We're looking for bus drivers to work our late shifts.
We have a 4-day rota available which start from around Midday and operate until the late evening giving you your mornings back to catch up on all the "other things".
Benefits of working for us
- As a licence holder you will receive the full pay rate of £12.45 per hour (£12.83 on late shifts, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- £20 per hour for Rail Replacement duties.
- Ongoing training
- Guaranteed 40 hour working week and optional overtime often available.
- Free travel for you and your family across the Go East Anglia Network and other Go-Ahead regional bus companies.
- Employee Assistance Programme accessible by all employees, employees' partners and children between the ages of 16-24 living at home in full time education with resources including financial/legal/mental health advice, lifestyle courses and workshops and counselling services.
- Opportunities to develop your career.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Friendly teams.
- Uniform provided to you.
- Company mobile phone
- Be part of the Go-Ahead Group one of the largest UK transport providers with operations expanding internationally.
Email us your CV, a short summary of your past driving experience and why you are right for the job.
Email to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can post your application form to: