Full time positions available at our depots at Dereham, Rackheath and Norwich
If you fancy being a friendly, customer facing driver behind the wheel of one of our shiny Blue and Green buses - take a look at the requirements below...
What does it take to be a driver at Konectbus?
We are looking for people who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Good personal timekeeping
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence preferred
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends.
- Friendly and approachable
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Konectbus services for you and your immediate family.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay.
- Smart uniform
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.
- Ongoing mentoring and support for the team.
Drop us an email (feedback@konectbus ) expressing an interest and we'll call you back.
Alternatively give us a call on 03300539358
Click here - APPLY TODAY
Email us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, you can post your application form to:
c/o HR Department
5-7 John Goshawk Road