We know how stressful it can get in the run up to Christmas so reduce the seasonal worry with Konectbus and let us take you right into the heart of Norwich City Centre.
With buses running up to every 30 minutes between Dereham, Watton, Thetford and places in-between, our buses connect you to the places you need to help you get ready for the festive period ahead.
Keeping everyone safe when you travel on our buses
In order for us to help you stay safe when you travel on our buses, we ask that you:
- Wear a face covering
- Bring your own hand sanitiser and sanitse hands before and after travel
- Plan ahead and avoid busy times - check out our Busy bus tracker
- Pay by contactless or in advance on our East Anglia Buses App - some tickets are even cheaper on our app!
- Sit by an open window and socially distance at all times
- Download the NHS Test and Trace app for use when moving around the towns
Our buses undergo a rigorous weekly clean and touch points such as handrails, buttons and seat tops are wiped down daily with an anti-viral cleaner to ensure your safety on board.
Our buses run up to every 15 minutes into the city centre and what's more, when you travel off peak you save money on your travel.
Festive Timetables 2020/2021
Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas?
- Open up the app and select the Tickets tab at the bottom of the page
- Next select the Buy tickets at the top of the page
- Select Konectbus or Norwich Park and Ride network
- Choose from one of our TICKET AREAS– Norwich P&R, Anywhere etc
- Then choose from the family ticket Passenger type – this is contained within the adult dropdown
- Click the price button for the Ticket Type you wish to purchase
- This will then move into your basket at the bottom of your screen
- Select View basket and you will be prompted to make a payment
- Click the Tickets tab at the bottom of the page
- You will then see the ticket you have just purchased. Click Gift and enter the recipient’s email address. The recipient must have a registered account on the app. The ticket will then be ready for them to use
If you have any problems gifting your ticket, please contact our Customer Service Team on 03300539358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"We would like to thank you for travelling with confidence on our buses this year and helping to continue to keep everyone safe. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."Everyone at Konectbus