We're looking for Bus Drivers to join our friendly team on a Casual basis.
The role will include a variety of work including Rail Replacement, School contracts, Community events and Work at the weekends so flexibility is a must!
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
- Category D on Drivers Licence.
- PCV Licence
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Previous experience of working in a bus driving role within a customer service environment.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to obtain a DBS certificate
We have depots in: Norwich (Postwick), Dereham and Harleston, but you may be required to work across all locations.
- £12.45 per hour (£12.83 on late shifts, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- £20 per hour for Rail Replacement duties.
Benefits of working for us
- Initial and ongoing training.
- Free travel for you and your family across the Go East Anglia Network and other Go-Ahead regional bus companies.
- Employee Assistance Programme accessible by all employees, employees' partners and children between the ages of 16-24 living at home in full time education with resources including financial/legal/mental health advice, lifestyle courses and workshops and counselling services.
- Opportunities to develop your career.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Friendly teams.
- Uniform provided to you.
- Company mobile phone provided.
- Be part of the Go-Ahead Group one of the largest UK transport providers with operations expanding internationally.