Click to Download our new Konectbus app for all Android Phones and DevicesDownload for Android
Click to Download our new Konectbus app for all Apple iOS Phones and DevicesDownload for iOS
This simple, easy to use app helps you to:
- Plan your journey to commute into work or for a trip back to the shops.
- Buy bus tickets in a safe, secure way, direct to your phone
- Track your bus and how busy it is during the day. This helps you to avoid travelling in peak times, when buses are busier, if at all possible.
- Keep up to date with service changes, traffic updates and timetable information.
- Set up favourites and phone alarms to help remind you of your bus stop and where you need to get off.
- Enjoy a family day out by bus with direct links to many local attractions and events right across our network
- Gift a ticket to a friend or family member. The ideal christmas or birthday gift for that one person who you never quite know what to get!
- Carry your student travel pass on your phone. No more hunting around your bag for a paper ticket, it's there right at your fingertips.
and many more great features to help make bus travel even easier.
Please note: The Konectbus App features
Norwich Park and Ride and Konectbus bus services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do NOW?
Once you download the new app, you'll need to create a new account.
If you have any tickets (either active or waiting to be activated) in our old app, you'll need to use the same email address to ensure your tickets are available for you automatically in the new app.
You will receive a verification email with a link, which you'll need to click to verify your email address (check your junk or spam folder if this link hasn't arrived).
Once you've clicked the link, head back to the new app, and you should see your tickets waiting for you.
I can't activate my tickets?
You will need to be connected to the internet to activate your tickets.
I can't find the ticket I normally purchase?
Single tickets have been replaced by bundles of 5 single tickets known as a 5-trip ticket. These are available in the Straight8 and Anywhere categories. Day return tickets have been replaced with route day tickets, and Monthly tickets are now 30 day tickets.
What will happen to the old app?
You'll still be able to use our old app to travel until 25th June, but it will be switched off on this date. So, make sure you switch to our new app and start enjoying all of the new features!
Why can I no longer buy tickets on the old app?
As soon as our new app is available, we'll switch off the ability to buy tickets in our old app. This means you'll need to download our new app in order to continue to buy tickets.